096: Confidence, Courage, and the Process of Reinvention with Jude Charles
When asked how he started his business, Jude likes to say he’s “just a 17-year-old kid who borrowed his teacher’s courage.” Fast-forward 15 years and his video production business is still going strong! 👏👏👏
Now, he’s niched down to capturing the stories of entrepreneurs and is passionate about empowering business owners to have relentless, unwavering courage. 🦁
But here’s the distinction: not only does he produce amazing videos for his clients, but he genuinely serves them in a much deeper way. By connecting with what their needs actually are, he’s not just creating a video about them… he’s learned how to lead them toward what they want most in life and business.
In today’s candid and very deep conversation, I get specific with Jude Charles about a number of things, but mainly why confidence and courage are SO vital to have as a business owner. We also talked about why aaaaall entrepreneurs need someone to chat with (cough, cough, a therapist) because entrepreneurship is a reflection of the health of your real life. #truthbomb
There’s soooo much gold in this interview! You are going to LOVE it!
Time to head to your favorite listening platform and enjoy! 🎧
- (2:09) How a teacher with an envelope changed his life.
- (5:15) A million-dollar video redirected Jude’s trajectory.
- (8:17) The key to ‘closing a sale’ and validating your worth.
- (22:18) Jude’s battle with burnout and a significant internal struggle.
- (26:20) What Jude’s clients ACTUALLY hire him for….
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”