060: Does Your Website Pass ‘The Grunt Test’?
Designing a compelling website isn’t as intuitive as you’d think – especially when it comes to your own. As a wellness practitioner, you naturally want to talk about all the amazing things you do and the services you provide. I totally get it.
But therein lies the problem. Your website is focused on YOU, not them. Every single person that visits your website is looking for some kind of validation or clarity around whether or not you can help them. They most likely don’t care where you went to school, what sorority you belonged to or whether you love doxie’s or poodles.
In this episode, my friend and website copywriting ninja, Angie Schultz, drops some serious knowledge bombs about what absolutely needs to be on the top part of your home page to keep your website visitors engaged and ready to say YES!
Angie spills the beans about why ‘The Grunt Test’ is so important. And if your website passes the test, you’ll start seeing a much higher conversion rate from your site.
As a certified StoryBrand Guide, Angie lives, eats and breathes the StoryBrand framework which is music to my ears. As always, she just gives it to us straight and doesn’t hold anything back. #mykindofgal
If your website isn’t bringing in a steady flow of new patients, then you won’t want to miss this episode. Definitely a game changer!
- (7:15) How to show your website visitor they’re in the right place and you can help.
- (8:30) Using ‘The Grunt Test’ to find out if your website copy will hook your visitors.
- (16:56) Why flashy websites don’t convert visitors like you think.
- (21:30) Knowing your target audience gives your website a unique superpower.
- (23:28) Learn how to balance your financial decisions while honoring your heart’s mission.
- (26:30) Inside a customer’s mind: how to make an emotional connection.
- (30:00) Resources Angie highly recommends and how YOU can work with her!
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Get your own FREE StoryBrand Review – courtesy of Angie Schultz!
See a StoryBrand website in action – Dr. Katie Thompson
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”