016: My Secret to Running 3 Businesses
All the time, I get asked: how do you leverage your time to get more done, focus on the things you want to do, and spend less time doing the things you don’t want to do?
It’s easy to stay in our own lane and do what we know we can do. However, when we take on work we don’t enjoy, even if it needs to be done, we can find ourselves feeling grumpy, irritable, and overwhelmed.
Today, I want to walk you through the three things I do that help me get it all done.
- Why feeling out of balance means you’re doing something you ought not to be doing.
- Why I focus on what I’m naturally good at – and why this can be hard for solopreneurs.
- How to use time blocking to eliminate distractions and get more done
- How to delegate, even if you have a tendency to be a micromanager.
ShareableIf your life feels out of balance, then you're doing something that you ought not be doing. - @DrRondaNelson Click To Tweet
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”