134: Repurposing Your Content: How to Turn One Simple Video Into Ten Pieces of Content or More!
Today, I’m busting one of the biggest myths there is around content & social media.
It’s the idea that you need to create *BRAND NEW* content over, and over, and over, and over again.
You don’t need to spend tons of time coming up with new ideas to keep your social media feed fresh, only to have it slip away into social oblivion just a few days (or even hours) later. 🙅♀️🎪
And that doesn’t even count the time it would take writing weekly emails or an SEO-rich blog once in a while!
That’s why I’m sharing my #1 best-kept secret when it comes to staying visible and looking like you’re the practitioner who shows up everywhere online → how to repurpose a single piece of content and turn it into GOLD.
Content repurposing is the art of taking *one* piece of content and squeezing out every last drop of info in order to produce a ton of share-worthy content that will help grow your business.
And today, I’m giving you 10+ ways to put this new strategy into action. I’ll walk you through exactly how to create your first piece of content from scratch, and then loads of creative ways to repurpose it.
So, press “play”, and let’s get to it!
- (3:00) WHY Repurposing Content WORKS 🤔
- (4:10) Start with THIS Type of Content 📽️
- (10:20) 12 Ways to Repurpose ONE Piece of Content 🔥
- (17:40) Have You Tried This Trending Type of Post Yet? 🎠
- (22:20) Creative (+affordable) Ways to Get Some Extra Help 🧑💻
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Find freelance content creation and editing help on Upwork and Fiverr
- Create professional-looking videos with iMovie
- Save time and transcribe your videos with Descript!
- Use Canva to create simple carousel posts (AKA infographics)
- Join the community for tips & strategies to grow a highly profitable wellness practice!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”