110: Recession-Proof Your Practice (No Doom And Gloom Here) with Jennifer Kok
I know how hard you work in your practice.
You care so much about the work you do. You’re passionate. That’s the whole reason you got into this field in the first place – to provide the best care possible and change lives for the better.
I see you, and I’m over here cheering you on! (can you hear meee?) 🗣
But here’s the thing…
You have to make sure the laser focus on patient care doesn’t come at the expense (literally) of your business. And that means keeping an eye on things like a potential recession, for example. (Oh, hello looming dark cloud) ⛈
But today’s episode isn’t a doom & gloom conversation – far from it! It’s an uplifting discussion about the little things you can do NOW to prepare for whatever is ahead.
Not only that, it’s a discussion about how INCREDIBLE GROWTH can happen in the midst of what feels like a sucker punch.
Join us on today’s podcast with business consultant Jennifer Kok as we discuss how to recession-proof your practice. You’ll be left with some inspiration that will completely change your mindset around uncertainty so you can continue to thrive and change lives. 🎉
- (12:14) Jennifer’s amazing story will completely shift your mindset when it comes to the uncertainty of a recession
- (14:54) Actionable steps that will recession-proof your practice
- (18:54) Double and triple check for this sneaky expense that could save you big $$
- (20:45) Amazing tip on how to find what’s working in your practice and CAPITALIZE on it
- (23:48) A great way to ask for a referral – you haven’t thought of this one yet
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”