095: Make Your Grass a Little Greener One Blade at a Time
When it rains, it pours, and the last nine months I’ve been in a thunderstorm. ⛈
By nature, I loooooveeee to find the silver lining in everything – because there’s always something to be grateful for…. the sunshine (even if it’s hiding behind the clouds) ⛅️, a body that’s still in good working order 🙆 and the tiny blade of green grass poking its nose out of the sidewalk. 🌱
But the last few months have been challenging. VERY challenging. #forreals
Between dealing with a nasty bout of COVID, losing almost all of my hair, losing a key employee in my Seattle clinic and having to ‘go back to work’ as the technician to keep the practice open, these past few months have been a doozy. 🤕
And it didn’t stop there. More just kept on coming! 😰
So, what do you do when the shiz just keeps piling up and it feels like there’s zero chance of it getting any better in the near future?
You find the little blades of grass. 🌱
- (2:45) What to do if you’re in the thick of it.
- (8:07) Something I hope I never have to deal with again…
- (13:32) The one thing I kept holding onto despite everything that happened.
- (21:18) Learn how to quickly find your own blade of grass.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”