040: Leveraging Your Team’s Strengths to Increase Productivity
When you launch a business, you’re usually wearing every single hat and doing everything yourself. But as you grow and scale your business, you’ll inevitably have to bring in a little help. This allows your time and energy to be spent serving your patients to the best of your ability–not completing the hundreds of other tasks needed to keep your practice running!
As you build your team, it’s important to leverage the unique strengths of each person you hire, including yourself. And finding the right people allows you to delegate effectively. You can assign roles, jobs, and tasks that play to your employees’ strengths, keep them happy, and allow them to be more productive.
Today, I’m going to show you why building teams of happy employees is so important, how to nurture and retain good people, and how to make your life easier while delivering even better care for your patients.
- (2:06) Why having revolving door positions and constant turnover is a huge problem for both you and your patients.
- (3:34) How to leverage talented employees and make the most of their strengths within your practice.
- (7:33) Tools and assessments you can use to determine how best to support your employees.
Shareable“We are going to make mistakes and things are going to go wrong. That’s why we need to have a balance within our teams.” - Ronda Nelson Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”