055: Hiring and Compensating Additional Practitioners
One of the most common questions I get asked is: “How do I know when (or if) it’s time to hire another practitioner?” And I just love these types of questions. This is one of the main reasons why I started this podcast – to get you moving toward growing your biggest and best practice ever!
Whether you’re a nutritionist, a health coach, a chiropractor, an acupuncturist, or something else entirely, you need to be able to weigh the pros and cons of bringing on another professional. And if you want to achieve greater financial independence and business growth, you’re most likely going to have to broach this subject at some point.
Hang with me as I dive into the advantages of adding another practitioner and if/when it might be a viable consideration. We’ll also cover some of the potential pitfalls you will want to avoid along the way.
At the end of the day, I want to help you make an informed decision, have a plan to grow your business and of course, increase your revenue!
- (3:13) Why the patient experience is the most important thing to consider when choosing a potential new hire.
- (6:19) The automatic disqualifications when hiring someone.
- (7:39) The questions you should ask yourself before you decide to add someone to your team.
- (12:22) How to determine what to pay a potential new hire, as well as how to compensate them in other ways
- (23:12) The reason why the salary + bonus payroll model is my preferred method.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”