130: How to Get Better Results in Your Wellness Practice (and Your Life) with Blaine Oelkers
Whether you’re listening to this podcast in early 2023, or the year’s half over, you’ll want to mark this episode as one of your fav’s. Yea, the topic sounds a bit *beige* but trust me – this is one that will have significant impact on you and your patients! (in fact, you might even want to share it with them, it’s that good!)
On today’s Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast, I’m joined by Blaine Oelkers, a man dedicated to helping people get results, in life + in business.
In fact, his official title is Chief Results Officer (CRO). Pretty sure that’s the first + only time you’ll come across that title!
What I love about today’s episode is that Blaine teaches us how to leverage the habits we already have (like that morning cuppa joe) to create powerful shifts in our lives. It’s about building momentum & taking the easy route, but only because the easy route tends to produce better results. 🙌
It really got my wheels turning! 🧠
I don’t want to give too much away, but let’s just say “habit linking” + “urge surfing” have the potential to shift your entire life, and your wellness practice this year. In fact, we even chat about how to apply these two life hacks to help patients get better results. 🔥
Are you ready to create some sticky habits & grow your wellness practice??
- (2:09): Our Real Problem As Humans 😏
- (4:19) Compare Yourself To THIS Person🪞
- (6:42) 2 Ways To Create Habits in 21 Seconds ⏲️
- (16:25) How To Anchor Your Habits ⚓
- (19:57) Most People Walk Around With THIS 🧠
- (22:55) How Our Mindset = Reality 😲
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Connect With Blaine and Listen to His TEDx Talk.
- Join the community for tips & strategies to grow a highly profitable wellness practice!
- Have a question? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grow Your Business with Clinical Business Academy (CBA) in 2023.
- Watch this episode.
- Facebook Page: Ronda Nelson
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”