084: Empower Your Staff to Sell More Supplements!
Just out of curiosity, I recently asked a few of my practitioner friends what percentage of their monthly revenue comes from selling supplements. Most of my friends were just plain killin’ it while others, I could tell, needed a little boost.
One of my favorite ways to increase supplement revenue is to actually loop in my patient advocate or front desk staff on the operation! After all, they typically talk to my patients more than I do!
Plus, when a patient calls to reschedule because their kid is sick or they need to drop a “Get Well Soon” basket off at their friend’s house, your staff can easily swoop in and make a few supplement recommendations as appropriate. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😃
Learn how you can educate and empower your staff to make the right supplement suggestions based on what they’re hearing on the ground. All you need to do is provide them with three very basic things to get them on the road to generating more revenue for your practice! 🚀
But no slimy sales tactics – that’s not how we roll. 🤢
With a little guidance and basic information, you can get your front desk prepped and ready to sell in no time!
- (2:14) A prime example of how your front desk can suggest a sale.
- (3:08) The first step to empower your staff.
- (5:30) Creative ways to teach them what to recommend and when.
- (7:23) The last piece of the puzzle to empower your staff.
- (8:15) Incentivizing your staff for a job well done!
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Clinical Academy enrollment is March 7th – March 10th!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”