138: Effective Front Desk Follow-Up: Why It Matters and What It Means For Your Practice
Are you wondering why your patients don’t come back and your bank account is heading in the wrong direction? It could be due to a lack of follow-up! 😬
We’ve alllll been there. Patient follow-up is something that often gets overlooked, especially when it comes to missed, rescheduled or canceled appointments.
Patients want to feel seen, heard, and valued, especially after they’ve spent their hard-earned money to work with you.
If you don’t have a clear process for following up with every single patient, you could be losing them to another practice AND… leaving money on the table.
But no more! Our rockstar Administrative Support Coordinator, Elaine Cole, is joining me to talk about how to improve your follow-up process and create a more patient-centered practice. 🎸🌟
Elaine is the genius behind our customer support team here at Ronda Nelson & Co, and she’s here to share practical tips and strategies to help you create a killer follow-up system that leads to a more patient-centered practice. 👏
She’s sharing her very specific “Follow-Up Formula” that ensures no one falls through the cracks and every single patient feels seen, heard, and valued.
Aaaaand… She has two FREE resources that will help you create your very own follow-up process. 💪💪
We’re not leaving ANY patients behind! Tune in, and let’s get started!
- (2:43) How to demonstrate you care 💓
- (4:43) Essential patient details you need to track 💻
- (7:09) Managing patients that disappear without a trace 👻
- (11:32) What to do when it’s not a good fit 💔
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Get the freebies mentioned in this episode by clicking below! There’s a video training from Elaine of our Patient Tracking Asana base AND a Patient Follow-Up Tracker!
- Reach out to us by emailing email@example.com
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”