058: How to Ditch Self-Limiting Beliefs so Your Practice Can Flourish
When a patient walks into your practice and is describing symptoms that you have NO idea how to treat, what does your internal dialogue default to? Does that conversation go something like “No problem – I can figure this out!” or does it lean more towards, “Oh shoot! I’ve never treated this before – I don’t think I can do it!”
Those intrusive thoughts can either propel you forward or become a deadly sword that slices into your own self-worth. But the truth is: you aren’t any less capable than the other practitioner down the street who is wildly successful. So what’s the difference between your clinical successes and theirs?
News flash – the limiting factor could very well be YOU. You might be the one standing in the way of your success.
In today’s episode, I’m going to show you how to recognize where those self-limiting beliefs are getting in the way of your success and help you reframe them into ones that will have your practice booming in no time!
You have to be able to get out of the way of your own dang brain so that you can create a better future for yourself. Changing the way you think about yourself as a clinician and the impact you can have with your patients can only lead to great success, more growth, and lots of referrals!
- (2:07) Who typically wins in the tug-of-war between your actions and your thoughts.
- (4:25) This one habit is something you need to kick ASAP.
- (5:40) Why what goes on between your ears is the one thing that sets you apart.
- (10:15) Doubting yourself only leads to an abundance of the same thing in real life.
- (17:25) What can change when you make a simple shift in your mind.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”