030: Must-Have Digital Assets for Your Business
Last week, we talked about the importance of using Google My Business, an unbelievably effective tool for attracting local patients. We’re now in the middle of my 5-day Google My Business coaching week, and practitioners are loving the progress that they’re experiencing! You can still sign up by clicking here if you’d like to join.
As a continuation of last week’s episode, today we’re talking about the digital assets that your practice absolutely must have. Things like your logo, your website colors, headshots, images, etc. Regardless of what kind of health practitioner you are, it’s essential that you have them organized and stored securely so you can access them when needed.
- (1:17) The importance of making sure that your practice’s digital assets are all in alignment with who you are and what you do.
- (3:09) How to use photography, email, and Web to communicate your brand online.
- (11:40) Tools you can use to safely store your digital assets.
- (12:05) How to use geotags to improve your Google My Business performance.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”