131: How to Declutter Your Space & Uplevel Your Life 🚀 with Blaine Oelkers
As promised, I have Blaine Oelkers back this week on the Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast to talk about what we had originally planned to discuss → how to declutter your entire life. 🙌
And you guys… this topic is SO good! Because who doesn’t feel like they need a little decluttering magic in their life?! 🏠
Buttt, this episode is about so much more than your “stuff”… it’s about the impact that unnecessary things have on your ability to show up as your best self – in your business, in your relationships, in your spiritual life… all of it!
In this episode, Blaine talks about how to declutter your life in four important ways:
- How to Declutter Your Environment 🏠
- How to Declutter Your Mental Space 🧠
- How to Declutter Your Physical Body 💪
- How to Declutter Your Digital Space 📲
He teaches us that the mess IS the stress, reminding us that we almost always feel lighter, calmer & richer when we take the time to spruce things up.
And I can speak from personal experience here… I just decluttered my entire closet and let me tell you… it completely transformed the energy in my bedroom.
Come get inspired to take action & learn:
✨ How clutter is actually a form of indecision
✨ How to handle resistance to decluttering
✨ How to declutter “on-the-go”
✨ How to remove mental trash
✨ Why you need a “mind shower” routine
And my absolute favorite takeaway → how to “Yeah, BUT” yourself. You’ll have to press play to get the full explanation on this one and trust me on this…it’s a game changer. 🔥
So, what are you waiting for?!
Press play, get motivated + take action. 🚀
- (4:30) Try THIS Closet Decluttering Tip 👚
- (5:30) What Clutter REALLY is 🤯
- (18:18) How to Declutter Your Body 💪
- (20:08) How to Remove “Head Trash” 🧠
- (21:00) The Magical Power of a “Mind Shower” 💦
- (27:34) 3 Steps To Eliminating Bad Habits 📋
- (30:05) How to “Yeah BUT…” Yourself 🔥
- (32:07) Win Your Brain Chemical Battle With THIS Hack 🏆
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Plan a Declutter Day With Blaine and Listen to His TEDx Talk.
- Tidy Up With Marie Kondo.
- Read The Secret Code of Success by Noah St. John.
- Join the community for tips & strategies to grow a highly profitable wellness practice!
- Helpful Apps – Headspace, Abide
- Watch this episode.
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”