098: Choosing a Niche That’s Scary with Andra Hall
This week I have my long-time colleague and friend, Andra Hall on the podcast to chat about why she decided to completely change the focus of her practice and work with patients inside a very specific yet controversial niche, one that conventional medicine largely discredits or ignores.
As a Physician’s Assistant and someone who has an extensive medical background, Andra realized there were so many people desperately looking for someone to listen and acknowledge the validity of their symptoms but didn’t have anywhere to go. Knowing that she would be able to help them regain their health, she dove headfirst into this controversial niche that most others wouldn’t touch with a 10-foot pole.
Now, she loves being able to give her patients the opportunity to work on removing the underlying cause, supporting the body’s innate ability to heal, and most importantly, giving them hope that they truly can feel better.
She also mentions a very specific supplement that you may want to have on hand (*wink wink) just in case….
So listen in to Andra’s amazing story and then be sure to stay tuned all the way to the end to find out how you can win BIG in our 100th episode giveaway happening in June!
- (6:30) Why Andra is so confident about helping her patients fully recover.
- (13:35) Four things you can do to start healing your body (the last one is not what you’d expect!)
- (17:20) A proverb that Andra holds onto tightly.
- (21:18) Why hope is the first step.
- (27:32) Andra’s favorite supplement for the type of patients she sees.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”