137: 10 Ways to Build Your Brand and Stand Out
Branding a strong brand is all about managing the perception of your practice in the eyes of your target audience. 📣📣
Yes, you need to be a great clinician and provide exceptional results for your patients, but to really build a recognizable brand, you’ll need more than just a visually appealing logo or a snappy tagline. 💢
Branding is the process of creating and managing the perception of your business in the minds of your target audience.
Reputation, on the other hand, is how people talk about your business. It’s influenced by factors such as the quality of your service and overall business practices.
So how do you build a great brand – and an amazing reputation?
That’s exactly what I’m talking about on this episode of the Clinical Entrepreneur!
We’ll cover the importance of managing how people speak about your business but I’ll also talk about 10 things that will break your brand AND 10 ways you can BUILD your brand!
You ready? 💜
Listen in for all the great nuggets on business growth, reputation, and branding (without worrying about your logo…) on today’s show. I’ve got you, friend!
- (1:47) The distinct difference between a brand and a reputation
- (5:12) My #1 tip to jumpstart your branding
- (9:40) The REAL thing people want from you
- (15:32) A quick tip for standing out in a crowd
- (20:53) Weave your brand into everrrryyyything
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”