JOIN THE TEAM!
Are you ready to do meaningful work for a company that values you? Are you looking for the type of culture-fit that has you pinching yourself every day you get up for work because you love your role in making a difference in people’s lives?
We’re Ronda Nelson & Co, and we think that work should be fun, your contribution should be recognized, and your happiness directly translates into a better bottom line for our company, and a better experience for our clients.
How about you?
Are you reliable, resourceful and detail-oriented? Do you have lots of energy, a great work ethic, and EXCEPTIONAL organization skills? Do you have the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to contribute to the success of a growing company?
But before you spend too much time, here are the essential requirements for these opportunities. You must be:
- Forward-thinker – able to see the big picture, maintain the vision and have balance between analytical and creative thinking
- Flexible - easily shift gears and adapt to changing priorities (no day looks the same)
- Organized – able to be well-prepared ahead of what’s happening
- Innovative – finds creative ways to solve problems or refine existing processes
- Detail-oriented – catches small things that can throw things off
- Team player – wants to contribute to strong team relationships and have fun
- Tech-savvy – has exceptional internet and online tech tool skills
If you’re still with us, keep reading…
We are a nationally recognized, cutting edge, online educational company serving holistic wellness practitioners. Our goal is to help them build their wellness practices to 7-figures or more. We believe that the more successful our wellness practitioners are, the greater their ability to impact even more patients with excellence and integrity!
Our small team plays big; and we’re the kind of people who get things done with a healthy mixture of grace, tenacity and a sprinkle of sass.
We are looking for A-Players who are highly efficient, highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented, with a sense of humor and tons of passion to serve!