JOIN THE TEAM!
Open Position: Administrative Assistant
Are you ready to do meaningful work for a company that values you? Are you looking for the type of culture-fit that has you pinching yourself every day you get up for work because you love your role in making a difference in people’s lives?
We’re Ronda Nelson & Co, and we think that work should be fun, your contribution should be recognized, and your happiness directly translates into a better bottom line for our company, and a better experience for our clients.
How about you?
Are you reliable, resourceful and detail-oriented? Do you have lots of energy, a great work ethic, and EXCEPTIONAL organization skills? Do you have the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to contribute to the success of a growing company?
But before you spend too much time, here are the essential requirements for this opportunity of a lifetime. You must be:
- Forward-thinker – able to see the big picture, maintain the vision and have balance between analytical and creative thinking
- Flexible - easily shift gears and adapt to changing priorities (no day looks the same)
- Organized – able to be well-prepared ahead of what’s happening
- Innovative – finds creative ways to solve problems or refine existing processes
- Detail-oriented – catches small things that can throw things off
- Team player – wants to contribute to strong team relationships and have fun
- Tech-savvy – has exceptional internet and online tech tool skills
If you’re still with us, keep reading…
We are a nationally recognized, cutting edge, online educational company serving holistic wellness practitioners. Our goal is to help them build their wellness practices to 7-figures or more. We believe that the more successful our wellness practitioners are, the greater their ability to impact even more patients with excellence and integrity!
Our small team plays big; and we’re the kind of people who get things done with a healthy mixture of grace, tenacity and a sprinkle of sass.
We are looking for an A-Player who is highly efficient, highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented, with a sense of humor and tons of passion to serve. The perfect candidate for this position has a strong administrative skill set, values teamwork and is tech savvy to learn and implement online tools for a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Our core values:
Go Above and Beyond
We provide exceptional customer experiences at every level of engagement.
We don’t just build relationships. We build and serve our community.
Fun & Laughter
We work hard and get shizz done, but we gotta have a little fun while we do it.
Compassion & Kindness
We offer kindness and promote positive interactions regardless of the circumstance.
Resourcefulness & Accountability
We support one another, but there’s no hand-holding. We own our genius!
We adapt easily to changes and don’t take life too seriously.
We live by our values and keep our word.
General info on the position:
- 25-30 hours per week to start, with potential to grow into full time
- Starting pay range is $20 - $23 per hour with rapid room for growth
- Formal work week is Monday – Thursday
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support and assist in project management to safeguard the time of other staff members
- Co-manage podcast execution including project management from start to finish, asset production, guest correspondence, and scheduling.
- Co-manage the ongoing execution of our memberships, including conducting transcriptions, uploading video content and resources, scheduling posts, and following up with failed payments.
- Assist in backend marketing efforts such as scheduling posts and backlinking blogs.
- Help manage Facebook groups and regulate client communication on Facebook and Instagram
- Track and report weekly stats
- Assist in order fulfillment across different client needs and sales platforms.
You are the rockstar we are looking for if you:
- Are an independent type who can work alone in your home office and get shiz done.
- Have excellent administrative and project management skills and organization is your middle name.
- Have a passion for alternative health and wellness.
- Love learning new things and enjoy having multiple projects going on because no day is ever the same.
- Are here for the long haul and eager to grow within the company.
- Think outside the box and always looking for creative ways to innovate.
- Find joy in being of service to your team members and take pride in how much your ‘behind the scenes’ duties play a pivotal role in the success of the company.
- You’re not averse to hearing (or using) an occasional swear word 😊
Here are the perks:
Working for us means that you’ll get:
- Authentic support from a small team of awesome individuals who think big, strive for excellence and have a lot of fun.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world. All you need is a laptop and a good internet connection.
- Advanced holistic nutrition education and discounts on all supplements.
- A 4-day work week and 3 flexible work weeks per year because we value work-life balance.
- A chance to grow as a person and as an employee. We aren’t afraid to share what we know to help you become a better human. We’re all on the learning journey together!
- The ability to contribute to the success of thousands of healthcare practitioners which in turn impacts the lives of tens of thousands of patients. This ripple effect is what keeps us motivated and continuing to innovate and serve.
BEFORE taking action…
Go to www.rondanelson.com and make sure our philosophy fits your own. We want to focus our time only speaking with people who are serious and meet the essential requirements.
How to apply (instructions):
If this job description lit you up and you believe you’re perfect for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items:
- Email us your resume and a 3-minute video of what makes you the perfect person for the Administrative Assistant position.
- Take the DISC test using this link. Screenshot your pie-graph results and include it with your email.
- Use the subject line: Green Tidal Wave (so we can see that you are paying attention).
We will review all applicants and reach out if you are a good fit for the next step in the process.
We can't wait to hear from you!