128: Storytelling in Business: How to Connect With More Patients (Part 3) with Jude Charles
If you’re alive + breathing, you have a story to tell, and you can use it to grow your practice.
I’ve always loved the idea of storytelling in business, but I needed someone like Jude Charles, storyteller extraordinaire, to break it down for me, step-by-step.
This week on the Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast, Jude is back with the 3rd and final episode in this 3-part series of using storytelling in business to connect with more patients + grow your practice.
Stories can be the difference between:
💁♀️ someone wanting to work with you &
🙋♀️ someone needing to work with you
If you missed the first two episodes, be sure to check those out because that’s where Jude put me in the hot seat, extracting my own juicy stories with some good laughs + tears. 😭
But, this week Jude shares 3 easy places to start using your stories now.
[Hint, hint: if you’ve ever wished you had a magical way to improve patient follow-through, you’re gonna want to hear this episode!]
And remember, these stories aren’t something you just tell once or twice. They’re meant to be used over and over again in your marketing and with your patients. Once you have your stories down, just rinse + repeat.
So… what are you waiting for??
Grab your coffee, and learn how to use storytelling in your practice!
- (2:15) How $127 Turned Into $8,000 😲
- (4:15) Include THIS On Your About Me Page 🙋🏻♀️
- (9:00) How to WOW Your New Subscribers w/ Emails 📩
- (15:15) Build Your Storybank Journal 📒
- (21:43) Using Objects to Fire Up Your Story 🔥
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Sign-up for Jude’s Newsletter
- Checkout the Story Bank Journal
- Purchase Jude’s book, Dramatic Demonstration
- Learn About The Significant Objects Project
- Listen to Episode 96 – Confidence, Courage & Reinvention w/ Jude
- Join the community for tips & strategies to grow a highly profitable wellness practice!
- Watch this episode
- Facebook Page: Ronda Nelson
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”