126: How to Use Storytelling to Grow Your Wellness Practice (Part 1) with Jude Charles
Do you hate the idea of “selling” your services??
Then try telling a story instead!
Today on the Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast, I’m chatting with Jude Charles, storytelling extraordinaire, about the power of using stories to grow your wellness practice. 🗣
Knowing how to utilize this skill makes marketing your business SOOO much easier!
Because it doesn’t feel like you’re selling when you focus on stories! 🙌
Now… if you’re over there, all up in your head, thinking:
“Yeah but, I don’t have any great stories to tell”
“Yeah but, that wouldn’t work for me, I’m not good at storytelling”
I totally get it because I felt the same way!
That is, until Jude helped me draw out my own little juicy story nuggets. I even got teary-eyed talking about one of them, which signaled that we had hit a little piece of marketing gold. 😌
So press play & learn how to grow your wellness practice using the power of storytelling! 🔥
Plus, find out how to:
- Connect with more patients using just a handful of powerful stories
- Pick the right stories & attract your perfect clients
- Clarify your message and share it simply and powerfully
It’s the perfect episode to get your wellness practice ready for 2023. 🥂
- (2:41): Finding Stories in Your Business 🔍
- (3:35) How Stories Help Land Your Ideal Patients 📖
- (6:40) Jude Puts Me on the Spot 😳
- (9:10) My “Ah-Ha” Moment 🧠
- (10:51): My Top 3 Atomic Stories 💣
- (20:41): The Financial Freedom My Clients Experienced 💸
- (35:00): Get Crystal Clear on Your Core Beliefs 💎
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Sign up for Jude’s Newsletter!
- Purchase Jude’s book, Dramatic Demonstration.
- Join Clinical Business Academy!
- Join the community for tips & strategies to grow a highly profitable wellness practice!
- Have a question? Reach out us.
- Watch this episode.
- Blog: How to Build More Gratitude into Your Wellness Practice
- Facebook Page: Ronda Nelson
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”