127: The Art of Storytelling to Grow Your Wellness Practice (Part 2) with Jude Charles
Jude Charles, storytelling extraordinaire, is back on the Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast this week to help you leverage the art of storytelling to grow your wellness practice. 🔥
Last week Jude walked us through the process of cherry-picking the best patient success stories (using me as an example) and got our wheels turning about how these little stories can have a big impact on our businesses.
This week, we’re focusing on the process of boiling these stories down into powerful sound bites to create deeper connections. 💘
Because here’s the thing → whether you realize it or not, you’ve transformed the lives of countless patients, but you have to learn the art of teasing out the golden nuggets from seemingly ordinary stories in order to use them effectively in your marketing. 🔥
Ready to find out how the art of storytelling can transform your business in 2023?!
Grab a snack, hit “play” and listen as Jude walks ME through the process of distilling my own atomic stories. 💥
- (1:38): I Get Vulnerable With My Story 🎙️
- (7:38): Don’t Tell Me What I Can’t Do 🙅🏻♀️
- (9:00): What Potential Clients Really Want to Know👂
- (11:20): Pulling The Atomic Story Out 🎤
- (21:28): How A Business Is Like A Baby 👶🏽
- (25:06): What Really Moves Me Every Day 👟
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Sign up for Jude’s newsletter!
- Purchase Jude’s book, Dramatic Demonstration.
- Join Clinical Business Academy! For the month of December, you can join us completely FREE and start getting everything in order for 2023.
- Join the community for tips & strategies to grow a highly profitable wellness practice!
- Watch this episode
- Facebook Page: Ronda Nelson
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”